HTC U11 comes with features and settings that allow easy access and use of apps and functions.
Improve screen readability
If you have low vision, take advantage of these features to help improve screen readability.
Enhance the audio
If you're hard of hearing, these audio-related features make listening to
HTC U11 clearer and more comprehensible.
You can find these options in the
settings of your phone. For more information, see
TalkBack to hear audible feedback on what you do on your phone. See
Select to Speak so your phone speaks selected items on the screen like texts or images.
- When using headphones, you can control the sound balance or enable mono audio when using a single headphone.
- Turn on
Unread notification reminder so your phone plays a sound or vibrates on set intervals when you have an unread notification.
Enable hearing aids and sidetone
If you wear a hearing aid or are hearing impaired, you can enable these options in
Hearing aids to enable hearing aid compatibility that amplifies your phone's in-call volume
Sidetone to receive controlled feedback through the phone's earpiece, helping you modulate your voice so that it's neither too loud nor too soft.
Use your voice
You can use your voice to perform an action on
- Call a contact using your voice. See
Making a call with your voice.
- Search for information on the Web using
- Enter text with your voice. See
Entering text by speaking.
- Set up a personal digital assistant or a cloud-based voice service that performs certain functions and provides information through voice commands.
Motion Launch combines a motion and finger gesture to perform an action such as waking
HTC U11 from sleep mode or launching the camera. For details, see