If you're using one of these HTC phones:
- HTC Desire 12, HTC Desire 12+, HTC U12+, and later phone models
- HTC phones that were updated to
Android® 9 such as HTC U11 and HTC U11+
HTC Sync Manager will no longer be supported.
Use one of the following to transfer content:
- HTC Transfer Tool
To transfer content from one phone to another, download the
HTC Transfer Tool to your old phone and use it to transfer content to your new phone.
For details, see
Transferring content from an Android phone.
Before you do a factory reset, back up your phone data to your
Google® Account which will be stored in your
Google Drive storage. After the factory reset, you can restore your data while setting up your phone.
- File management software (on a
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet before you connect the phone to your computer. The appropriate device driver for your phone will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- After the driver is successfully installed, use software such as File Explorer to copy files between your computer and phone.
- File transfer software (on a
To transfer content between your
Mac computer and HTC phone, you can use a file transfer software such as
Android File Transfer on your computer. Go to
android.com/filetransfer/ to download and learn how to use
Android File Transfer.