The HTC Sense Home widget can automatically change between three sets of app icons based on whether you're at home, work, or on the go.
But to make that happen, you'll need to make sure that you have all of the required settings.
- Make sure you've set up the HTC Sense Home widget. If you see Tap to personalize on the widget, tap it to set up the widget.
- Make sure you have Internet access. Go to Settings and turn on Wi-Fi or Mobile data.
- Make sure you have the Location setting turned on in .
- Make sure you've shared your precise location and personal usage data with HTC. On the widget, tap , and then select all of the options.
- Make sure you've set your home and work addresses. On the widget, tap , and then add your addresses.
- Make sure that the location service is allowed to scan for networks even when Wi-Fi is turned off. In Settings, tap , and then make sure Wi-Fi scanning is on.