HTC U12+ out of the box, familiarize yourself with the location of the card tray, controls, and sensors.
- Notification LED
- Proximity and light sensor
- HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers
- USB Type-C™ connector
- Edge Sense area
- nano SIM and storage card tray
- Dual front cameras
You need a 4G/LTE™ plan to use your operator's 4G/LTE network for voice calls and data services. Check with your operator for details.
HTC U12+ uses pressure-sensitive buttons. For details, see
Do's and don'ts with pressure-sensitive buttons.
- Before use, check all the items in the box and make sure there's no damage to any of the items.
- Use the case if it's provided in the box or purchase one that's designed for HTC U12+ to help protect your phone from accidental bumps and scratches. Also make sure the case doesn't block the Edge Sense area.
- If you want to use a screen protector, don’t cover and block the proximity and light sensor. Purchase a screen protector designed for
- Don’t disassemble any part of the phone. Don’t try to open the phone or remove the battery by force. This may damage the phone or its electronics and will invalidate the warranty.
- Please read the safety and usage guidelines in the Safety and regulatory guide that’s included in the box.