Before you turn on and start using
HTC U12+, it is recommended that you charge the battery.
- If the battery has been fully drained, you may need to charge
HTC U12+ for several minutes before powering it on.
- Use HTC's power adapter and
USB Type-C cable to charge the battery. When the battery power is too low, make sure to use the power adapter to charge, not the USB cable connection with your computer.
Insert the small end of the
USB Type-C cable into the
USB Type-C connector.
Insert the other end of the
USB Type-C cable into the power adapter.
Plug in the power adapter to an electrical outlet to start charging the battery.
After you finish charging, unplug the USB cable from your phone first. Hold the part of the power adapter that's close to the USB port when you unplug the adapter from the outlet.
- Avoid charging the battery in hot environments. As a safety precaution, the battery may stop charging to avoid overheating.
- When you're using battery-intensive apps such as games or video streaming apps while charging the battery, your phone may become warmer. This is normal.
- It is strongly recommended to unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet when not in use.