Before you turn on and start using
HTC Desire 520, it is recommended that you charge the battery.
- If the battery has been discharged for several days, you may need to charge
HTC Desire 520 for several minutes before powering it on.
- Use only the adapter and the USB cable that came with
HTC Desire 520 to charge the battery. When the battery power is too low, make sure to use the power adapter to charge, not the USB cable connection with your computer.
- Do not remove the battery from
HTC Desire 520 while you are charging it using the power or car adapter.
Insert the small end of the USB cable into the USB connector.
Insert the other end of the USB cable into the power adapter.
Plug in the power adapter to an electrical outlet to start charging the battery.
- As a safety precaution, the battery may stop charging to avoid overheating.
- Avoid charging the battery in hot environments.
- When you're using the web browser and charging the battery,
HTC Desire 520 may become warmer. This is normal.
- To conserve energy, unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet after you finish charging.