Here are important tips to keep in mind while using the Duo Camera so that your photos can be captured with sufficient depth information, if you want to apply Duo Effects to them in
- You can take Duo Camera photos in
Camera capture mode only.
- To capture depth information, you need to have the following camera settings:
|| Lowest level
- Make sure your hand doesn't block the second camera lens.
- Make sure you take Duo Camera photos in an environment where there is a good light source. Post-processing Duo Effects do not work for low light photography.
- If lighting is uneven, like when the background is a little bit under or overexposed, tap to adjust the exposure value.
- Choose an interesting background for your subject. Positioning your subject with some lights or a garden in the background will add color and distinction to your photo, especially if you'll apply the
UFocus™ effect later.
- Duo Effects may not work on a close-up shot or on a photo that has the subject too close to the background. When taking the shot, mind the distance between the camera and your subject, as well as the distance between your subject and your background.
- Still life photography looks great with
Dimension Plus™ post processing. If you'll use
Dimension Plus, however, you can arrange your subject and background to be closer together and the distance between your camera and subject can be at least 20 centimeters.
- Duo Effects will not work on burst shots, zoomed photos, or cropped photos.