Due to recent updates to the POP Mail settings of Microsoft® accounts, you need to configure your email account to be able to send and receive emails using the HTC Mail app.
Use your computer
web browser and go to your email provider's website:
- Log in to your email account.
- At the top right corner, click , and then click Options.
- In the Options panel, click .
If you don't see these items, click Connect devices and apps with POP under Managing your account.
- Change the POP Options from No or Disable to Yes or Enable.
- Click Save.
- On your phone, open the Mail app.
- Tap Outlook.com or Other (POP3/IMAP) on the Choose a mail provider screen.
If you don't see this screen, tap
- Follow the onscreen instructions on your phone to set up your email account.