Get the latest news about your interests or status updates from your friends right on
Set up which social networks, news sources, and more will appear.
- Swipe up or down to browse stories on
- Tap a tile to view the content. If it's a video tile, you can watch the video in full screen, hear the audio, and control the playback.
- While viewing a news article, swipe left or right to see more stories.
- While in
HTC BlinkFeed, you can press or to scroll to the top.
- Scroll to the top and pull down on the screen to manually refresh the stream.
- Swipe right on
HTC BlinkFeed to open the slideout menu where you can choose the type of feeds or add your custom topics to display.
- You'll see the clock widget on
HTC BlinkFeed if you've set
HTC BlinkFeed as the main
- HTC BlinkFeed is a part of the HTC Sense Home app. To get the latest features of HTC BlinkFeed, make sure you've downloaded the newest version of HTC Sense Home.