Here are the things you can do with
Game assistant settings.
- Set how you want notifications to appear so you can enjoy your games and apps without distractions. See
Managing notifications when you're in a game or app.
- Dim and lock the screen when you need to take a break from your game or app.
When you're ready to resume, swipe up to unlock the screen.
- Temporarily lock the
Navigation Bar to avoid accidentally pressing its buttons while in a game or app. See
Locking or unlocking the
- Get instant performance boost for your current app by freeing up memory used by the app.
- Capture a screenshot of your current screen.
Game assistant panel will not be captured with the screenshot.
- Do a screen recording in your game or app. See
Recording your screen actions.
- Select or clear the
Auto option to turn auto brightness on or off. Drag the slider to manually adjust the brightness.
Tip: This also changes the brightness setting in
Display & gestures.