HTC U19e out of the box, familiarize yourself with the location of the card tray, controls, and sensors.
- Notification LED
- Proximity and light sensor
- HTC BoomSound™ Hi-Fi edition speakers
- USB Type-C™ connector
- nano SIM and storage card tray
- Iris Unlock LED
- Front camera
- Iris Unlock camera
You need a 4G/LTE™ plan to use your operator's 4G/LTE network for voice calls and data services. Check with your operator for details.
- If you want to use a case or screen protector, don’t cover and block the proximity and light sensor. Purchase a case or screen protector designed for
- Avoid liquid or dust from entering the microphone hole to prevent damage to the microphone.
- Don’t disassemble any part of the phone. Don’t try to open the phone or remove the battery by force. This may damage the phone or its electronics and will invalidate the warranty.