As you use
HTC 10, you'll accumulate data and fill its storage capacity over time.
Here are some tips on how to free up phone storage space.
Manage photos and videos
- After taking continuous camera shots, keep only the best shot. Discard the rest, if you don't need them.
- After editing a photo or trimming a video, the original file is kept. Delete original files or move them elsewhere, such as to your computer.
- If you're only sending videos through MMS, use a lower resolution. Hi-res video takes up more space.
- RAW image files take up a lot of storage space. It's recommended to use a storage card as the default storage for photos and videos. If your storage card is running low on space, consider moving RAW image files to your computer.
- Turn on Storage manager to help handle old photos and videos on your phone.
Remove unused themes
Themes can quickly consume up storage space because themes can include images, sounds and icons. Remove themes you're not using. See Deleting a theme in http://www.htc.com/vn/support/apps/themes/.
Remove or disable apps
Uninstall apps that you've downloaded if no longer need them. See Uninstalling an app.
Preinstalled apps can be disabled when you're not using them. See
Disabling an app.
Manually free up space
On the Storage screen, tap Free Up Space. The phone then checks the phone storage and then suggest items that you may want to delete.