Yes. You can set the phone to automatically switch to a mobile network when there's no available
Wi-Fi network or the signal is weak.
- Open the Quick Settings, and then tap the Wi-Fi icon to turn it on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi icon to go directly to the Wi-Fi settings.
- Do one of the following, depending on your phone's Android version:
- Android 8: Scroll down the list of available Wi-Fi networks and tap .
- Android 7 or earlier: Tap
Turn on the Auto-switch to mobile network option.
Note: This feature may not be available in some phones.