You can use Android
Device Manager to locate your phone under the following conditions:
- The remote locate, lock, and erase features of Android Device Manager are enabled in on your phone.
- Your lost or stolen phone is still connected to the Internet, logged in to your Google Account, and has location services turned on.
- Using your computer web browser, go to www.google.com/android/devicemanager, and sign in to the same Google Account you used on your phone.
Android Device Manager will show you details of your phone's location when detected.
- Do any of the following:
- Click Ring to make your phone ring in case you've only misplaced it.
- If this is your first time to use Android Device Manager, click Enable Lock & Erase if you want to remotely lock or erase your phone. When you see the individual Lock and Erase buttons, click the one you want to perform.
- Remote erase will perform a factory reset to remove all data on your phone storage, including apps, app data, and settings.
- Remote erase may not permanently erase all data from your phone, including personal information.