The secondary display lets you quickly and conveniently see essential information and access quick toggles such as Wi-Fi
, as well as favorite apps and contacts even without using the main display.
The secondary display can be used even when the main display is off.
On the secondary display, you can:
- Check current time, weather, and battery power by simply lifting the phone or double-tapping the secondary display when the phone is in sleep mode.
- Turn on or off phone features such as Bluetooth,Wi-Fi, and flashlight.
- See notifications.
- See an upcoming calendar event.
- Check the day's weather forecast.
- Add favorite apps for quicker access.
- Add contacts so you can call or message them quicker.
- Control music playback.
- Write a note to remind yourself of something.