Starting from Android 6.0, you can go to Settings to view and manage files on the phone storage and storage card.
You can also view and manage files on an external USB storage device when you have it connected to HTC One M9.
Home screen, tap
- Tap Phone storage or the storage card name.
- Tap Explore to view internal storage content—whether it's phone storage content or internal storage content on the storage card.
- To select or deselect files:
- Press and hold a file to select it. To select more files, tap each file.
- Tap a file to deselect it.
- To select all files, press and hold a file first, and then tap
- Do one of the following:
- To delete, tap .
- To paste, tap Save to slideout menu, choose where to paste to, and then tap Copy.
. In the