Go to Settings to view and manage files on the phone storage and storage card. If you're using your storage card as removable storage, you can copy or move your files between the phone storage and storage card. You can also copy or move files to or from an external USB storage device when you have it connected to HTC 10 evo.
Home screen, tap
- Tap , or tap the storage card name.
Or tap the external USB storage device if you have one connected.
- Open the folder that contains the files you want to copy or move.
- To select or deselect files:
- Press and hold a file to select it. To select more files, tap each file.
- Tap a file to deselect it.
- To select all files, press and hold a file first, and then tap
- Tap , and then tap Copy to or Move to.
- In the slideout menu that opens, choose the type of storage where to copy or move to, and then open the destination folder.
- Tap Copy or Move.