Before you turn on and start using
HTC 10 evo, it is recommended that you charge the battery.
- If the battery has been discharged for several days, you may need to charge
HTC 10 evo for several minutes before powering it on.
- Use only the adapter and the USB Type-C cable that came with
HTC 10 evo to charge the battery. When the battery power is too low, make sure to use the power adapter to charge, not the USB cable connection with your computer.
Insert the small end of the USB cable into the USB connector.
Insert the other end of the USB cable into the power adapter.
Plug in the power adapter to an electrical outlet to start charging the battery.
- As a safety precaution, the battery may stop charging to avoid overheating.
- Avoid charging the battery in hot environments.
- When you're using the web browser and charging the battery,
HTC 10 evo may become warmer. This is normal.
- To conserve energy, unplug the power adapter from the electrical outlet after you finish charging.