After taking HTC Desire 10 pro out of the box, familiarize yourself first with the location of the card slots and the different button controls.
Note: Dual SIM card support varies by phone model, region, and country.
- VOLUME buttons
- Notification LED
- Proximity sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Front camera
- Card slots and eject hole
- USB connector
- RECENT APPS
You need a 4G/LTE plan to use your operator's 4G/LTE network for voice calls and data services. Check with your operator for details.
- If you want to use a case or screen protector, don’t cover and block the proximity sensor. Purchase a case or screen protector designed for
HTC Desire 10 pro.
- Avoid liquid or dust from entering the microphone hole to prevent damage to the microphone.
- Avoid connecting third-party headsets or accessories with metallic charms that dangle near the headset jack. Using these may affect signal reception.
- Don’t disassemble any part of the phone. Don’t try to open the phone or remove the battery by force. This may damage the phone or its electronics and will invalidate the warranty.