Want to have expert command of your camera settings for different environments or lighting conditions? Use Pro mode to manually adjust the values for settings like white balance, exposure, ISO, and more. You can then save the adjustments for reuse.
- On the Home screen, tap the camera icon to open the Camera app.
- Switch to Pro mode. See Choosing a capture mode for details.
- Tap a setting, and then drag its slider to make adjustments.
Tap a setting again to hide the slider.
- To save the adjustments as a custom setting, tap , select Custom 1, 2, or 3, and then tap Save.
To use one of your custom settings, tap or , and then select the custom setting (, , or ) to use.
- To change a setting back to auto, tap .
- When you're ready to take the photo, tap .