HTC Desire 19+ out of the box, familiarize yourself first with the location of the card tray, controls, and sensors.
- USB Type-C™ connector
- 3.5mm headset jack
- nano SIM and storage card tray
- Proximity and light sensor
- Front camera
- Notification LED
You need a 4G/LTE™ plan to use your operator's 4G/LTE network for voice calls and data services. Check with your operator for details.
- If you want to use a case or screen protector, don’t cover and block the proximity sensor. Purchase a case or screen protector designed for
HTC Desire 19+.
- Avoid liquid or dust from entering the microphone hole to prevent damage to the microphone.
- Avoid connecting third-party headsets or accessories with metallic charms that dangle near the headset jack. Using these may affect signal reception.
- Don’t disassemble any part of the phone. Don’t try to open the phone or remove the battery by force. This may damage the phone or its electronics and will invalidate the warranty.