For single-handed operation of your phone, use Edge Launcher to quickly launch apps, call or send messages to your contacts, and turn certain quick settings on or off.
Important: Edge Launcher
can only be opened through Edge Sense
. Assign it first to the short squeeze or squeeze and hold gesture by following the steps in Enabling Advanced mode
- To open Edge Launcher, squeeze the lower sides of your phone.
- You can do the following:
- Tap a date to open the default calendar app so you can view or create events.
- Tap an app to open it, or tap a quick setting to turn it on or off. If you've added a contact, tap it to call or send a message. See Adding apps, quick settings, and contacts.
- Swipe or flick through the dial to scroll and see more icons.
- Tap to customize Edge Launcher.
- Adjust the position of Edge Launcher on the screen. See Adjusting the Edge Launcher position.