You can install
HTC Sync Manager on
Windows XP or later versions.
To install it on a
Mac® computer, you need
OS X 10.6 or later versions.
HTC Sync Manager installer from the HTC support site:
Launch the installer and follow the onscreen instructions.
Connect your phone to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
HTC Sync Manager opens.
- If HTC Sync Manager didn't automatically open, you may need to do one of the steps below, depending on the Android version installed on your phone.
- When prompted if you want to use USB for file transfers, tap Yes.
- Slide the Notifications panel open, tap the Use USB for notification and select File transfers.
- Slide the Notifications panel open and tap the HTC Sync Manager notification to give it permission.
- If you have problems in installing
HTC Sync Manager, close all your running programs and reinstall. If the problem persists, temporarily disable your anti-virus program and try installing again.
- If you disabled your anti-virus program, make sure to turn it back on after installing
HTC Sync Manager.