You can split a panorama photo into three parts so that it extends to three Home screen panels as one photo. Or, you can choose to set three different wallpapers for each widget panel.
- You can only apply Multiple wallpapers while in Classic home screen layout.
- You can only set the Multiple wallpapers for three widget panels. The right-most photo will be used as the wallpaper for any additional panels.
Press and hold on an empty space on your Home screen.
- Tap Theme.
- Tap .You'll then see three page thumbnails.
- Tap Change wallpaper under the first page thumbnail.
- Select from the preset wallpapers or tap to choose from your photos.
If you've selected a panorama photo, you need to crop it starting from the area that will fit the left widget panel of the Home screen.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to change the wallpaper for the second and third widget panels.
- Tap .