Replace the usual app shortcuts with stickers to blend with your home wallpaper design. You can link individual stickers to different apps.
- Switch to Freestyle layout.To find out how, see
Choosing a Home screen layout.
- Press and hold an empty space on a widget panel.
- In the pop-up menu, tap Add stickers.
- Scroll through the stickers, and then drag a sticker to a widget panel you want to add it to.
- Tap the newly added sticker, and then tap an app to link to the sticker.
Tip: If you need to link the sticker to a different app, press and hold it on the widget panel, and then drag it to Relink.
- To show or hide the name of the app it's linked to, press and hold the sticker on the widget panel, and then drag it to Show label or Hide label.
Tip: You can choose to show or hide labels for all stickers on the Home screen. Press and hold an empty space on a widget panel, and then tap Show/hide labels for stickers.