What's new and different with HTC Desire 10 lifestyle?
HTC Desire 10 lifestyle
features a 13 MP main camera, 5 MP front camera, and more.
What's new and special with the Camera app
- The HTC Camera app has been redesigned from the ground up, making it easier to switch between camera modes, turn essential settings on or off, and adjust photo brightness and focus.
- To quickly wake up the phone directly to the Camera app, just swipe down twice on the screen.
HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio Surround gives your music, movies, and games a cinematic surround sound.
Be creative and design a one-of-a-kind Home screen using the Themes app's new features like Freestyle layout, stickers, and Time-based wallpapers.
TouchPal keyboard, a popular and dynamic onscreen keyboard, is now the default keyboard on your phone.
Boost+ helps you manage your system resources to enhance performance and extend battery life.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Now on Tap intuitively searches for related information right in the app, while you're viewing a message or website for instance.
- To help protect your phone and privacy, Android 6.0 has improved the way apps are given access to certain data or features, such as contacts or the microphone.
- Use your existing storage card as removable storage to insert and access the card on any Android phone. Or if it's a brand new card, you can set it up as internal storage.
- Doze mode and App standby help to preserve battery life by restricting network access when the phone is not charging and the phone or apps aren't being used for an extended period of time.
- HTC BlinkFeed now auto-plays embedded videos from your news sources.
- HTC apps such as Gallery, Photo Editor, Calendar, and File Manager are no longer preloaded to give you more phone storage space out of the box so you can save more photos, videos, and files. If you want to use these apps, some of them can still be downloaded from Google Play and installed on HTC Desire 10 lifestyle.