Want to change the ringtone, set up a
Wi-Fi connection, or add your accounts? Do this and more in Settings.
Open Settings from the Apps screen or Notifications panel.
- From the Home screen, swipe up or tap , and then find and tap
- Open the Notifications panel, and then tap .
Here are some of the basic settings you can change:
- Tap the
switch next to an item such as
Wi-Fi to turn it on or off. Tap the item itself to configure its settings.
Sound to set a ringtone or change ringtone volume.
- Tap Notifications to configure notification settings.
Accounts to add and sign in to your different accounts, such as email, social networks, and more.
Security to help secure
HTC Desire 12, for example with a screen lock.
- Tap an item under Suggestions to check out new or recommended settings to customize.
- You can also swipe right on the Settings screen to see the list of main settings and quickly jump from one setting to another. Or, tap in Settings to easily find options and settings.