To ensure a longer lasting battery life of your phone, you can follow some of these tips:
- In the Settings app, go to History to see the details of different apps' battery consumption patterns. or
- Use the Boost+ app to monitor if there are irregular activities on your phone that have been handled or you need to stop. This app also has a Game battery booster feature that optimizes system resources to save battery life without affecting your gaming experience.
- When using accessories with a USB connection, make sure to unplug it from your phone when you are not using it. It will continue to use battery power when it's connected to your phone.
- You can choose to turn on different battery-saving features on your phone, such as Power saver, Battery optimization, and Extreme power saver. Please refer to the user guide or how-tos for more information.
- Recharge your phone's battery using the charger that came in the box.