Connect your UA Record app to your UA Scale to add your profile to it.
- The UA Record app must be installed on your phone. You also need to have a UA Record account.
- Make sure the Bluetooth setting on your phone is on to connect your UA Record account with your UA Scale.
- Make sure your device is in close proximity to your phone.
- Make sure your UA Scale is in range of your Wi-Fi router.
Briefly press your UA Scale with your foot to turn it on.
Your UA Scale should show Step up on the display when it is ready to connect.
On your phone, open the
UA Record app.
- On the
main screen of the UA Record app, tap .
- Tap .
- When your UA Scale shows Press to confirm, press or . Your UA Scale will show Scale confirmed to indicate that it has successfully paired with UA Record.
- On your phone, choose your body fat measurement preference, and then tap Next.
Important: Do not use the body fat measurement feature if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker installed, or have any electrically sensitive medical device installed.
By pairing the UA Record app with your UA Scale, you will also create a profile on your UA Scale.