Notification icons inform you of new messages, calendar events, alarms, and activities in progress such as files downloading. When you see notification icons, open the Notifications panel to check out details of the notifications that you've received.
HTC 5G Hub mode, you may need to swipe down from the top edge of the screen to make the status bar appear.
To open the Notifications panel, slide down from the status bar.
Or just swipe down anywhere on the
- Tap the notification to open the corresponding app.
- To dismiss just one notification in the list, drag it left or right.
- Slide two fingers apart on the notification to expand it and see more details or see if there are more notifications bundled inside it. Slide two fingers together on the notification to minimize it again.
- Some notifications allow you to take immediate action. For example, tap to reply to a text message.
- If you have several notifications, scroll through the list screen to see them all.
- To dismiss all non-persistent notifications, tap
- You can change what app notifications you want to receive and also snooze some notifications to temporarily remove them. See
Managing app notifications.