To get better captures with the
Camera app, here are some tips on what to do while taking your shots.
- Make sure that the camera and flash lenses are clean and without fingerprints. Use a soft, clean, microfiber cloth to wipe them.
- Hold the phone so that your fingers aren't blocking the camera and flash lenses.
For clear, sharp shots
- HTC Desire 10 lifestyle has auto features that make taking photos easy. The Photo mode in the Camera app gives you a quick and reliable way to take photos.
For more creative shots, HTC Desire 10 lifestyle also features a quick way of adjusting the exposure level or brightness in real time. Just tap to focus, and then slide upwards repeatedly to make the subject brighter to bring out additional details or downwards to make it darker and richer.
- Tapping the screen to focus uses the image contrast to dynamically readjust, which is sometimes desirable if you wish to take a macro to get an off-center bokeh effect or take photos while you're moving.
- If the subject is moving, on the Viewfinder, press and hold the subject to lock the focus.
If there are parts of the image that are in shadows and others are in highlights, use HDR to capture multiple shots of different exposures and combine them into one shot. Keep
HTC Desire 10 lifestyle steady or place it on a level surface when using HDR.
- When taking a panoramic photo, consider the whole scene and focus on an object that has a neutral tone to help keep the exposure balanced in the composite image.
- Make sure you're not moving the camera when taking a photo, especially in low light conditions.
Camera settings, tap
Grid to help frame the subject better or improve the composition.
- After capturing, you can enhance the photo in
the Google Photos app.