Why is my phone not responding to Motion Launch gestures?
(or Display, gestures & buttons
Motion launch gestures
and make sure that you've selected the Motion Launch™
options that you want.
Motion Launch options are already selected but your phone is not responding to your gestures, see the possible causes below.
- There was no motion gesture before the finger gesture. Make sure to lift the phone first before doing the finger gesture.
- Length of swiping was too short. Swipe a longer distance across your screen.
- When swiping up to unlock the phone, you didn't swipe from the bottom half of the screen.
- You may have covered the proximity sensor while holding the phone. Check the user guide or how-tos to see where this sensor is located on the phone.
- You may be touching the phone too long after swiping. Release your finger when the phone vibrates.