Note: The help content here is based on the following app version:
Google Photos app, sign in to your
Google Account to access your backed up photos and videos. Here are some of the things you can do when using
- View, edit, and share your photos and videos.
- Select photos and videos for sharing, archiving, and more. To select multiple photos and videos, do any of the following:
- Press and hold a date to select all photos and videos captured on that date.
- Press and hold a thumbnail to select it, and then tap more thumbnails.
- Create albums, collages, animations, and movies.
- Search for people, pets, things, or places in your photos.
To learn more about
, tap your profile photo on the top-right corner of the screen, and then tap
Help & feedback
. Or, you can visit