HTC U12 life out of the box, familiarize yourself first with the location of the card tray, controls, and sensors.
- Proximity and light sensor
- LED flash
- USB Type-C™ connector
- nano SIM and storage card tray
- Notification LED
- Front camera
- 3.5mm headset jack
You need a 4G/LTE™ plan to use your operator's 4G/LTE network for voice calls and data services. Check with your operator for details.
- If you want to use a case or screen protector, don’t cover and block the proximity sensor. Purchase a case or screen protector designed for
HTC U12 life.
- Avoid liquid or dust from entering the microphone hole to prevent damage to the microphone.
- Avoid connecting third-party headsets or accessories with metallic charms that dangle near the headset jack. Using these may affect signal reception.
- Don’t disassemble any part of the phone. Don’t try to open the phone or remove the battery by force. This may damage the phone or its electronics and will invalidate the warranty.