Go to Settings to view and manage files on the phone storage and storage card. If you're using your storage card as removable storage, you can copy or move your files between the phone storage and storage card. You can also copy or move files to or from an external USB storage device when you have it connected to HTC U12 life.
Home screen, swipe up and then tap
- Tap Internal shared storage then tap Files, or tap the storage card name.
Or tap the external USB storage device if you have one connected.
- Open the folder that contains the files you want to copy or move.
- To select or deselect files:
- Press and hold a file to select it. To select more files, tap each file.
- Tap a file to deselect it.
- To select all files, tap .
- Tap , and then tap Copy to or Move to.
- Tap to open the slideout menu, and then choose the type of storage where to copy or move to, and then open the destination folder.
- Tap Copy or Move.