Google Play Music
can play Windows Media Audio (WMA) music files if these were properly imported to your Google Play Music
WMA music files that were copied directly to the phone storage or storage card cannot be played back in Google Play Music
Note: Google Play Music is currently not available in some countries.
Here's how to properly import and play WMA music files in Google Play Music:
- On your computer, open a Web browser to download and install the Windows® version of Google Play Music Manager. You can download the latest version at https://play.google.com.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete installation, and then log on to your Google Play Music account.
- When prompted, start importing your WMA music files to your Google Play Music library.
- On your phone, open the Google Play Music app.
- Tap .
- Navigate to the WMA music file, and then tap it to start playing.