Starting from Android 6.0, you can go to Settings to view and manage files on the phone storage and storage card. If you're using your storage card as removable storage, you can copy your files between the phone storage and storage card.
Home screen, tap
- Tap , or tap the storage card name.
- Open the folder that contains the files you want to copy.
- To select or deselect files:
- Press and hold a file to select it. To select more files, tap each file.
- Tap a file to deselect it.
- To select all files, press and hold a file first, and then tap
- Tap .
- In the Save to slideout menu, choose the type of storage where to paste to, and then open the destination folder.
- Tap Copy.