As you use
HTC Desire 628 , you'll accumulate data and fill its storage capacity over time.
Here are some tips on how to increase storage space.
Run the storage wizard
Free up space in the storage by uninstalling apps and deleting files you no longer want to keep. In Settings, tap
Manage photos and videos
- After taking continuous camera shots, keep only the best shot. Discard the rest, if you don't need them.
- After editing a photo or trimming a video, the original file is kept. Delete original files or move them elsewhere, such as to your computer.
- If you're only sending videos through MMS, use a lower resolution. Hi-res video takes up more space. In
Camera settings, tap
Video Quality to change the resolution.
Remove unused themes
Themes can quickly consume up storage space because themes can include images, sounds and icons. Remove themes you're not using. See
Deleting a theme.
Move some apps to the storage card
Some third-party apps can be moved from the phone storage to the storage card. Go to
to see which apps can be moved. To move, tap an app, and then tap
- Moving apps to the storage card doesn't back up the apps. If you do a factory reset, your phone loses the apps. You'll need to reinstall them.
- When you remove the storage card and insert it in another phone, the apps on the storage card won't be installed automatically to the other phone. You'll need to reinstall them.