|Network & internet
- Change SIM card settings.
- Turn airplane mode on or off.
- Configure and manage your network connections.
- Set up your phone as a
- Share your phone's Internet connection via USB or
||Connect to external devices through
Bluetooth, NFC, and more.
|Apps & notifications
- Set how you want to be notified by your apps.
- Set app permissions, default apps to use, app usage timer, and more.
||Check battery usage information. Enable features such as
Battery Saver to help save battery power.
||Adjust screen brightness, text and display size, and other settings for easier readability.
||Adjust different types of sound volume, choose your ringtone and notification sound, set up Do not disturb mode, and more.
- Check your available internal storage. Clean up the internal storage when you're almost out of storage space.
- Manage your storage card.
- Choose to show or hide notification content on the lock screen.
- Manage how your location history and other information is used.
- Manage location access and various
Google location services.
- Choose which apps can access your location.
||Set your screen unlock method, SIM card lock, and more.
||Add your email and other accounts.
- Enable accessibility features such as TalkBack.
- Adjust the display size, audio and onscreen text settings, and more.
|Digital Wellbeing & parental controls
||Keep track of your daily phone use, set a bedtime schedule with the
Wind Down feature, set up content restrictions for your child, and more.
For details, see this article in
Android Help Center:
Manage how you spend time on your Android phone with Digital Wellbeing.
||Set up various
Google services and settings for your phone.
- Configure system settings such as languages and input, date and time, and more.
- Back up your phone to your
- Check for software updates and install them.
- Factory reset your phone, or only reset certain settings.
||Check information such as IMEI,
Android version, and more.