How long the battery can last before it needs recharging depends on how you use
HTC U11 life.
Try out some of these tips to help increase battery life.
Use the power management features
- Turn on Battery saver in .
- Monitoring your battery usage helps identify what's using the most power so you can choose what to do about it. For details, see
Checking battery usage.
Manage your connections
- Turn off wireless connections such as mobile data,
Bluetooth when not in use.
- Turn GPS on only when a precise location is needed, such as while using navigation or location-based apps. See
- Turn on Airplane mode when you don't need any wireless connections and you don't want to receive calls or messages.
Manage your display
Lowering the brightness, letting the display sleep when not in use, and keeping it simple helps save battery power.
Manage your apps
- Battery optimization helps extend battery standby time. See Battery optimization for apps.
- Install the latest software and application updates. Updates sometimes include battery performance improvements.
- Uninstall or disable apps that you never use.
Many apps run processes or sync data in the background even when you're not using them. If there are apps that you don't need anymore, uninstall them.
If an app came preloaded and can't be uninstalled, disabling the app can still prevent it from continuously running or syncing data. See
Disabling an app.
To squeeze in a little bit more battery power, try these tips:
- Tone down the ring and media volume.
- Minimize the use of vibration or sound feedback. In Settings, tap
Sound and choose which ones you don't need and can disable.
- Check your apps’ settings as you may find more options to optimize the battery.