After taking HTC U Ultra out of the box, familiarize yourself first with the location of the card tray and the different button controls.
Note: Dual SIM card support varies by phone model, region, and country.
- VOLUME buttons
- Secondary display
- nano SIM and storage card tray
- Proximity sensor
- Front camera
- Notification LED
- HTC BoomSound™ Hi-Fi edition speakers
- HOME / Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C™ connector
- RECENT APPS
You need a 4G/LTE plan to use your operator's 4G/LTE network for voice calls and data services. Check with your operator for details.
- If you want to use a case or screen protector, don’t cover and block the proximity sensor. Purchase a case or screen protector designed for
HTC U Ultra.
- Avoid liquid or dust from entering the microphone hole to prevent damage to the microphone.
- Don’t disassemble any part of the phone. Don’t try to open the phone or remove the battery by force. This may damage the phone or its electronics and will invalidate the warranty.