Connect your UA Heart Rate with UA Record to start recording your heart rate while you exercise.
The UA Record app must be installed on your phone. You also need to have a UA Record account.
- Make sure the Bluetooth setting on your phone is on to connect your UA Record account with your UA Heart Rate.
- Make sure your device is in close proximity to your phone.
Turn on your UA Heart Rate.
The LED on the front of your UA Heart Rate should be blinking blue.
- On your phone, open the
UA Record app.
- Do one of the following:
|If you are a new UA Record user...
- Create your UA Record account.
- On the Connect Devices screen, tap .
|If you already have a UA Record account...
- Sign in to your UA Record account.
- When prompted, tap Confirm.
- Tap Continue.