When you send information using
, the location where it's saved depends on the type of information and the receiving device.
If you send a calendar event or contact, it is normally added directly to the corresponding application on the receiving device.
If you send another file type to a
Windows® computer, it is normally saved in the
Bluetooth Exchange folder within your personal document folders.
- On Windows XP, the path may be:
C:\Documents and Settings\[your username]\My Documents\Bluetooth Exchange
- On Windows Vista, the path may be:
- On Windows 7, the path may be:
C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\Bluetooth Exchange Folder
- On Windows 8, the path may be:
- On Windows 10, after successfully receiving the file, you will be prompted to specify the location in your computer where you want to save it.
If you send a file to another device, the saved location may depend on the file type. For example, if you send an image file to another mobile phone, it may be saved in a folder named “Images”.