What's new and different with HTC Desire 530?
HTC Desire 530 uses Android 6.0 Marshmallow and a whole newly designed Camera app.
What's new in Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Now on Tap intuitively searches for related information right in the app, while you're viewing a message or website for instance.
- There's a Memory setting that shows how memory is being used on your phone.
- To help protect your phone and privacy, Android 6.0 Marshmallow has improved the way apps are given access to certain data or features, such as contacts or the microphone.
- Use your existing storage card as removable storage to insert and access the card on any Android phone. Or if it's a brand new card, you can set it up as internal storage.
- Doze mode and App standby help to preserve battery life by restricting network access when the phone is not charging and the phone or apps aren't being used for an extended period of time.
Quickly toggle between turning HDR on or off right on the camera viewfinder.
- HTC BlinkFeed has evolved into a service platform that can aggregate content partner services in one place. News Republic is our first featured partner.
- The HTC Backup service is no longer available. Use HTC Restore to restore previous backups saved by HTC Backup to your phone.
- Sending a vCard by SMS is not supported. You can still send a vCard by MMS.