After taking HTC U11 out of the box, familiarize yourself first with the location of the card tray and the different button controls.
- Front camera
- Proximity sensor
- Notification LED
- nano SIM and storage card tray
- Edge Sense squeeze area
- USB Type-C™ connector
- HOME / Fingerprint scanner
- RECENT APPS
- HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers
- If you want to use a case or screen protector, don’t cover and block the proximity sensor and Edge Sense area. Purchase a case or screen protector designed for
- Don’t disassemble any part of the phone. Don’t try to open the phone or remove the battery by force. This may damage the phone or its electronics and will invalidate the warranty.