Here's how to restore a saved backup from your Google Drive storage to your new HTC phone.
- When you turn on your phone for the first time or after you've done a factory reset, follow the onscreen instructions to start setting up the phone.
- When prompted, sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose from which old phone you want to restore apps and data.
- Choose to restore all the apps, or pick only the ones you want to install on your new phone.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up the phone and restore the apps.
Note: Restoring the wallpaper may depend on screen resolution compatibility between your old and new phone.