On phones that no longer have HTC Gallery
, the Google Photos
app seamlessly integrates with HTC apps such as Camera
. In Google Photos
, you can do many of the things that you've done in HTC Gallery
To name a few, you can do the following:
- Switch between different views with a simple gesture.
Slide two fingers together or apart on the screen to switch between day, month, and year views.
- Create albums if you want to manually organize your photos and videos.
Select multiple photos and videos, and then tap .
- Search photos and videos easily.
Tap or the search bar to search for a face, place, things, or even a date when a photo or video was taken.
- Do basic photo and video editing.
For your photos, you can rotate, crop, adjust brightness, apply filters, and more. You can also trim your videos.
- Enhance RAW photos taken that were captured in Pro mode, if your phone supports this feature.
- Edit slow motion videos, if your phone supports this feature.
- Create Hyperlapse videos, if your phone supports this feature.
- Create a movie.
Tap to start a new creation with Google Photos.
Note: You need an Internet connection and to sign into your Google Account to use many of the features in Google Photos.