Release Date: 2013-10-04 Category: Applications Version: 3.3.63
You can use HTC Sync™ to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts, and web browser bookmarks between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your phone.
Driver is updated to 4.5.0.001
1. Intel® Pentium® III or higher processor clock speed recommended
2. 1GB of RAM or higher recommended
3. XGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
4. 300 MB of available free hard disk space, and USB 2.0 is required
1. Windows XP Home / Professional / Media Center Edition Service Pack 2 and 3 (32-Bit)
2. Windows Vista Ultimate / Enterprise / Business/ Home Premium/ Home Basic Edition (32 & 64-Bit) Service Pack 1
3. Windows 7 Ultimate/ Professional/ Home Premium / Home Basic Edition (32 & 64-Bit)
4. Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise (32 & 64-Bit)
5. Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (32 & 64-Bit)
If you cannot see the HTC Sync option when you connect your phone to the computer via USB, please follow the Instructions below:
* View the Help for detailed instructions of how to use the HTC Sync. (After you see the drop down menu by tapping the Help Button on the upper right corner, please tap the Help again to see the detailed instructions.)
* The installation process takes around one minute. It is still recommended that you close all programs on your PC prior to starting the installation program and do not open any applications or files while the installation is in process.