HTC Desire 530
Make a splash
Own the HTC Desire 530? Need Support?
Check out our newest smartphones.
Get the best trade-in value and a great new phone!
Stay updated on our latest offers with Team HTC
146.9 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm
5 inch, Full HD 720p (1280x 720 pixels)
Resolution at 294 ppi (pixel per inch); super LCD
2G/2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G UMTS: 850/900/2100 MHz
4G LTE™ Supports Cat 4 LTE™, download up to 150 Mbps, upload up to 51 Mbps
GPS/AGPS + GLONASS
Wi-Fi®: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
3.5 mm stereo audio jack
3-finger swipe for multimedia output
Quiet ring on pick up
Flip to Mute
HTC BoomSound™ profile for headset
Android™ 6 with HTC Sense™
ROM: 16GB / RAM: 1.5GB
Available storage for users: about 9.8 GB
Extended memory: microSD™ up to 2TB
Flex Storage supported
Google back up
Transfer data from another phone via HTC transfer tool
Main camera: 8MP
ƒ/2.4 aperture and 34mm focal length
ƒ/2.8 aperture and 34mm focal length
Auto selfie (smile selfie, still selfie)
Selfie timer up to 10 seconds
Touch to capture
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 210, 4 x 1.1 GHz
SIM card Type
Capacity: 2000 mAh
HD video playback: up to 10 hours
Audio playback: up to 84 hours
Internet use on Wi-Fi: up to 9 hours
Talk time on 3G network: up to 14 hours
Standby time on 3G network: up to 29 days
Power saving mode
Extreme power saving mode
Ambient light sensor
Audio Supported formats:
Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma
Video supported formats:
Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv, .avi;
- All units of measurement may vary slightly according to manufacturing tolerance.
- Platform may be different after software update.
- 4G LTE™ only available in select countries, depending on the mobile operator, your location and network bands configuration. Upload and download speeds also depend on the mobile provider.
- Available storage is less due to phone software. Available storage is subject to change based on phone software updates and apps usage. Extended memory limited to available microSD card size.
- The battery claims herein may vary based on mobile network, location, signal strength, feature configurations, phone usage and many other factors. Actual results may vary. HD video playback is conducted with 720P HD MP4 video on a device with audio through a headset at default screen brightness and audio level (without BoomSound profile). Audio playback is conducted with MP3 audio with output through a headset at default audio level (without BoomSound profile). Internet use over Wi-Fi tests are conducted using a dedicated web server with device browsing versions of 10 popular web pages. All settings are set to default except Auto-Brightness is turned off.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice