Why is my phone not responding to Motion Launch gestures?
Display, gestures & buttons
Motion launch gestures
and make sure that you've selected the Motion Launch
options that you want.
Motion Launch options are already selected but your phone is not responding to your gestures, see the possible causes below.
- There was no motion gesture before the finger gesture. Make sure to lift the phone first before doing the finger gesture.
- Length of swiping was too short. Swipe a longer distance across your screen.
- When swiping up to unlock the phone, you didn't swipe from the bottom half of the screen.
Camera didn't launch, you may not have pressed the button after lifting the phone in landscape orientation.
- You may have covered the proximity sensor while holding the phone. Check the user guide or how-tos to see where this sensor is located on the phone.
- You may be touching the phone too long after swiping Release your finger when the phone vibrates.